Great for construction sites. Visually appealing, durable, strong, and scuff resistant. Solid skids for easy transport and a solid, heavy base.Not sure how many you need?
Our handicap accessible units will help to make your location or event accessible to those using wheelchairs and other assistive devices. This style also works well for elderly guests, as the stall is flush with the ground with no steps up into the restroom, and families with young children who may need a parent's assistance using the toilet.
Each one of our units is new and kept up to date with a thorough inspection each time it comes back from an event. When you rent from Miller Portables you can expect to receive a clean restroom delivered on time every time by friendly, professional drivers who will ensure your satisfaction.
Users say bravo! Innovative design and sleek, streamlined style set this two-station portable sink apart. The Poly John Bravo® Hand Washing Station is basic, portable and designed to get the job done.
• Capacity: 22-gallon fresh water, 24-gallon grey water
• Nearly 350 uses without refilling
• Includes two soap dispensers, two towel dispensers and hands-free foot pump operation
• Includes drain plugs and lockable fill caps
• Stays put with tie-down ring
• Weighs 70-lbs empty, 250-lbs full
PolyJohn’s 250-Gallon Holding Tank is an essential piece of equipment for long-term portable restroom rentals such as an outdoor rest area or a multi-day special event. Functional, discrete, and safe, the tank gives peace of mind to the workers or guests at the location.
• Heavy-duty thick-wall construction, ideal for bulk waste storage under trailers on job sites
• No threaded or cemented joints; accepts Fernco® rubber couplers and clamps
• Also available in natural color that reveals fluid levels from a distance (Required in certain states)
• Discrete appearance
• Extremely durable construction
• Works with a variety of plumbing configurations
PolyJohn’s Water Works Fresh Water Delivery System provides 93 gallons of fresh water for use in portable showers, portable sinks, and freshwater-flush portable toilets. It’s the perfect accessory for office trailers, food service trailers, workshops, and lunchrooms.
• Can be plumbed to fill from outside the trailer
• When it is time to empty and remove, water quickly drains through its 1" valve
• Cleaning the inside is easy through the 10" diameter access cover at the top
• Tank is semi-transparent, so customers or service personnel can tell at a glance how much water is left
• Easy to install, service, clean and transport
• Dimensions (60" high by 23" wide) are designed to fit inside even the smallest closet
Because of our experience and understanding of construction site needs, Miller Portables is a popular choice for many construction site foremen, general contractors, and project managers. We understand that construction sites have unique needs for safety, positioning, and intense use, and we're not afraid to tackle these challenging circumstances. Even if your site has wind issues, difficult access, or uneven ground, Miller Portables can help you get the job done.
For almost two decades, we have supplied portable restrooms to a variety of construction sites. Whether your site is a heavy or light construction trade, Miller Portables is able to provide you with the clean and durable facilities you need. All of our units are compliant with EPA, OSHA, and local health department codes. Each unit is placed with safety in mind, properly sized, and serviced by our skilled field technicians.